19.3.20

monday horrortrip

this monday is not the best monday in my life. i can’t explain what is happening to me. it feels like i have a glass body and everyone can look inside and see my hidden fears, anger, uglyness and sadness.
sometimes i feels like u are surrounded by demons in human form. sometimes u just can’t ignore them, that’s when it gets painful. that’s when they get to u.
perhaps i should sleep more. i’m terribly tired, but i know that it’s not my body. it’s my soul. like my soul hasn’t found peace for a long time, and it wears me out. i always loved being strong and i loved to fight..u have to…to survive…this life is a shithole, a bitch and a dreamkiller…but today i’ve stopped fighting and suddenly i was afraid.
a girl with a glass body needs a glass garden. i need glass butterflies and glass flowers and trees. and i dance in this garden and with all my bruises and scars i still think i’m beautiful.

lila on tumblr